If there is one thing that can really glam up your make-up it's liquid eyeliner. There are so many different things you can do with it to completely change your look. Winged eyeliner is probably one of the most popular and the best one to master before moving onto more advanced looks.
My favourite liquid eyeliner is cheap and cheerful :) Catrice Liquid Liner - dating joe black - which is just a little over 3euro. There is a waterproof version but I think this one is more black if that makes sense :P
The felt tip is nice and thin so it's really easy to control and to get the precision you need to create sharp lines.
Everyone has different ways of doing this I'm sure. I'm just going to share what works for me :)
1. Start at the inner corner of the eye.
2. Sweep the liner out into the shape that I want to create.
3. Create the 'wing' by continuing the upper line out as far as you want it to go, then start another line at the end of your upper lash line and angle the line up and drag it out to meet the line created on top.
4. Fill in the shape once your happy with the outer lines.
5. All you have to do now is repeat the whole process on the other eye. Easy peasy! Not really haha. Practice, practice, practice is all you need and a steady hand also helps :)
Once you've mastered this you can get more adventurous with your eyeliner and create looks like the ones below :) Have fun with it!