Tuesday 15 October 2013

Millies Beauty Room Review

Millies Beauty Room is an Irish site where you can find big brand names that may not be available to you if you are living in a smaller town. They stock beauty, skincare and hair products. 

I placed an order with Millies Beauty Room and my experience was great :) Shipping is 3.49. I think this is pretty reasonable considering the fact that they state your order will be with you in 1-2 days! They were true to there word on this claim. I placed my order on Saturday 12/10/13 so my order was not shipped until Monday as I ordered at the weekend. I received everything Tuesday 15/10/13 :) I also received e-mails as my order was processed to let me know what stage it was at. 

I ordered two small things so they arrived in a padded envelope and were all wrapped in bubble wrap so nothing was damaged. I ordered the HD Brow Eye & Brow Palette - Vamp and the O.P.I Flash on Matte kit.


Unfortunately the O.P.I Flash on Matte kit was out of stock at the time of shipping. They wrote me a nice hand-written note explaining what had happened, apologizing and inviting me to get in touch with them if I had any problems. I was sent a single Matte Top Coat 15ml bottle along with O.P.I 'Spark De Triomphe' as a complimentary gift to make up for not getting the two pots of shimmer dust that come with the kit :) To be honest I only ordered the whole kit to get the Matte Top Coat, which I received, so getting an extra nail polish was a great bonus as the bottles of O.P.I polishes are not exactly cheap :) and the colour I was sent will be great for Christmas :) 

I would definitely order from the site again :) Delivery was very fast and everything arrived in perfect condition. 

Check out there site: http://millies.ie/ 

Catherine xx

Facebook:

Twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment