Tuesday 29 October 2013

MUA Power Pout Review

MUA is a makeup brand that is budget friendly while still giving you a product that is highly pigmented and long lasting! What's not to love :)

I recently purchased all six shades from the Power Pout range.They are €3.50 each and can be purchased at http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/mua-power-pout or they are also available in Superdrug. 


I'm not a big lipstick person so these are a great alternative as they act as a balm while still giving your lips that flush of colour and shine :) The colour range is great! They come in nude to dark berry tones with bright pink and orange tones in between. There is definitely a shade to suit everyone's preference :P  Each shade is nicely pigmented. They act as a kind of lip stain as well so when the shine wears off you will still have colour on your lips. I also liked the moisturising quality they have, which is needed with the colder weather on the way :) Below you can see swatches from all the shades:


I'v been favouring 'Irreplaceable' at the moment. Loving the bright pink colour it gives. 

The only fault I can find with these is the cap seems a little loose on them so they worry me floating around in my handbag...having said that I'v yet to find that they have destroyed the inside of my bag :P It's not a major issue by any means!

I would definitely recommend these to others. The price and the quality are great and they act as a lipstick and balm in one :) 

Who doesn't want a power pout after all ;) 

Catherine xx

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cats-Lashes/521127247965786?ref=hl

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/CatsLashes

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Eye Supplement

    ReplyDelete