1. It acts as a digestive aid and balances the natural and beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
2. It helps the kidneys clear out waste and any excess water.
3. It is rich in antioxidants!
4. It acts against cancer to slow its growth and prevent its spread.
5. It helps to regulate blood sugar and insulin levels which is particularly beneficial for those with diabetes.
6. The fiber and potassium in the plant helps to regulate blood pressure.
7. It contains essential fatty acids and phytonutrients that reduce inflammation throughout the body which can relieve pain and swelling.
8. It helps to boost immune function.
There's 8 reasons why you should try a cup of dandelion tea! :) Remember just one cup a day...everything in moderation ;)