Tuesday 17 September 2013

Make-Up Atelier Paris (Ireland): Product Introduction Day

Anyone in Dublin this weekend with no plans yet? If so you should give Make-Up Atelier an e-mail and see if they have any places left for their FREE Product Introduction Day taking place in the Mespil Hotel this Saturday (21/09/13). It doesn't start until 4pm so plenty of time to get there if you are not from the Big Sshhhmoke like myself :P On the day there promises to be a lecture, demonstrations, DISCOUNTS :D and much more...I hope the much more means free stuff haha :) 

I looked up this brand on youtube ages ago and the makeup artists that work with the products are just that! Pure artists when it comes to creating unique and different looks. This has to be one of my favourite videos from them: 



The work on the eyes is just amazing!! The whole look together is a bit much but at the end of the day its not meant to look like your everyday make-up :) 

I never thought I could like blue eyeshadow until I saw the following video!  


I love the way they use the eyeliner on the lower lash line in both videos, something to try on your next night out ;) 

From looking at the videos you can see that the products look amazing and are really pigmented :) I'v been dying to try them and I'm probably going to spend a small fortune on Saturday evening :P All in the name of research of course ;) 

To inquire about available spaces send an e-mail to info@makeupatelier.ie 
If you want to check out products and pricing check out their website: http://makeupatelier.ie/ (Free delivery within Ireland if you order from that site :)

I'll let you know what I end up buying :) EXCITED :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment